Okay, I know it’s March but it’s never too late to make a yearly goals list, right?!
Here are my goals for the year that will hopefully move my family towards a more prepared self-sufficient lifestyle:
1. To have 80% of remaining debt paid off
2. Increase food storage to at least 3 months
3. Build a chicken tractor and get chickens.
4. Read 1 prepping/ self-sufficiency/ homesteading book per quarter
5. Begin rabbit breeding (this is for rabbit meat. Obviously, the hubby will be spearheading this one)
This is a short list but these things will take time. Definitely don’t want to bite off more than I can chew. 🙂
Do you have any prepping or homesteading goals? If you are an experienced prepper or homesteader is there anything I should consider as a newbie?
Photo Credit: ewiemann